Privacy Is a Core Value at On Location Data Company
Data Privacy Compliance is a core competency at On Location Data Company. Tracking consumers’ locations makes all kinds of useful products and services possible. However, location data, when not handled properly, can lead to many obvious and not so obvious risks.
On Location Data Company’s Data Governance ensures consumers’ location data is collected, managed, and used safely, ethically, and responsibly.
How We Use Location Data
On Location Data Company has implemented the privacy management recommendations of the Internet Advertising Bureau, the Network Advertising Initiative, the Future of Privacy Forum, the Mobile Marketing Association, and the California Attorney General’s office.
We comply with the Network Advertising Initiative’s Code of Conduct. We comply with the NAI guidelines.
These Are Just a Few of the NAI Code Requirements We Follow:
- We do not create segments for advertising targeted to children under 13.
- We do not collect, buy, or sell sensitive data, such as social security numbers, financial account numbers, health information, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
- We obtain data from companies that are part of the NAI or another self-regulatory program.
On Location Data Company’s Best Practices
- We do not buy or sell any personally identifiable information. We do not know your name, age, gender, income, address, phone number, email address, username, password, credit card information, government-issued ID numbers, or any other information that would allow an advertiser to compromise your data.
- We do not match mobile devices to places that could associate people with sensitive information. These types of locations include domestic abuse shelters, dependency treatment centers, and medical facilities.
- We do not collect location data from devices used by minors.
- We never use location data or support its use for discriminatory purposes.
- Our audiences must be made up of 100 devices or more so that individuals cannot be singled out.
- We always honor the disabling of location sharing on your mobile device. If you opt out of location sharing, we do not receive your location data.
- We adhere to the Federal Trade Commission’s best practices on data security.
- Our contracts inform our customers what data we collect as well as the steps they should take to ensure their privacy policies and notifications to end users include proper disclosures.
- Based on locations people visit, and only if they opt-in to location services, they may become part of broad audience categories, such as coffee drinker, golfer, or pet owner. These are designed to help ensure the ads you see are relevant and useful.
List of Standard Audiences:
- Amusement Park
- Art Gallery
- Arts & Entertainment
- Auto Dealer
- Auto Repair
- Bicycle Store
- Book Store
- Bowling Alley
- Bus Statio
- Car Rental
- Casual Dining
- Cell Phone Store
- Cosmetic Store
- Department Store
- Electronics Store
- Food & Drink
- Furniture Store
- Gas Station
- Golf Course
- Golf Equipment
- Grocery or Supermarket
- Hair Salon
- Hardware Store
- Home Goods Store
- Jewelry Store
- Liquor Store
- National Park
- Pet Store
- Quick Service Restaurant
- Real Estate Agency
- Shoe Store
- Shopping & Retail
- Sporting Goods
- Sports & Recreation
- Train Station
We welcome your questions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.